Swap Bot asked people to post questions they would like to answer. I copied them all and put together this brief selection.
2) Do you like snow? Why? It's pretty when it's new and I appreciate it through the holidays...atmosphere, ya know? After New Year, though, I'm done. I get tired of the cold and mess.
3) What do you think about dogs? I tend to like them more than a lot of people I know. I'm definitely a dog person and think a house is not a home without one.
4) Have you ever gotten lost? Seriously lost, like in the woods and can't find my way out...or mildly lost like I took a wrong exit on the interstate...or something really silly like getting turned around in the mall? No, yes, and probably are my answers.
5) What are your favorite type of socks? Men's And 1 ankle socks from Walmart. They have arch support built in and are just a bit less tight than women's socks so they are more comfortable for me since I'm on my feet all day.
6) What is your favorite style of shoes? I would wear clogs with everything if they actually went with everything.
7) What would you name your boat if you had one? Aces Wild? Come Sail Away? The Great Escape? Or more likely, Sasquatch...it's a long running family joke that my husband wants to name everyone and everything Sasquatch.
8) What common misconception do you hate to hear repeated as fact? Pick any of the political garbage floating around about both parties. If there is anything I hate in this life it is how so many these days are so quick to make all encompassing generalizations about a particular group.
9) What was the last shop you went into and what did you buy? Walmart...groceries.
10) What's your favourite thing to do to pass the time? You are, unfortunately, looking at it. Well, reading still comes in first, but not by as big a margin as I wish it did.
11) What is a way to die that scares you the most? None of them sound particularly good, but I guess some of my top least desirable ways to die are burning in a fire, being tortured by a psychopath, and being eating by a shark.
12) Travel or home body? I love to travel, but we don't do that much of it. I'm pretty much a homebody aside from the occasional vacation.
13) Have you ever gone to a Bingo hall? Yes. I went a few times back in my 20's when my mom was driving all the older ladies in her neighborhood to bingo once a week. I don't think I ever won and back then the cigarette smoke was awfully thick. It was also (for the time) kind of expensive...at least $20 for the evening's cards.
14) What is the longest plane trip you have taken? When I was in Civil Air Patrol we flew from Pittsburgh to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio on a C-17 cargo plane. Ugh. It was so loud we had to wear earplugs, the "seats" were more of a webbing sling, and there were no bathrooms. The flight took close to 8 hours. Pennsylvania to Ohio. 8. Hours.
If you were asking about distance, I'd guess it was from Pittsburgh to either New Mexico or Orlando.
15) Do you text more or call more? Why? I definitely call more. I do text, but I am just not a fan.
That's all for this week. I'm working again on Sunday, so I'll catch up with you after work.