February 26, 2020

Wednesday Giggles

This week's giggles might be a "tad" sarcastic. Sarcasm could be my second language, but I work hard to rein it in.
























That's all for today. Just a note that as today is Ash Wednesday, we are kicking off the lenten season, which leads up to the most important holiday in the Christian calender, the one the whole shebang hinges on. I hope you and I will spend the next few weeks growing into closer relationship with Jesus and reflecting on just what he did for us.

6 comments:

  1. HA! Love your Wednesday posts.

    I had no idea today was Ash Wednesday (just keeping it real) I am a born again Christian/Baptist and we don't "celebrate" like the Catholics do. Nonetheless, it is an important day and leading up to the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a panic! Love that one about the bird and the ceiling fan, in particular. Hope you don't mind if it shows up someday on my FB page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some funny ones in there, thanks. Yes, this is a brilliant time in the Christian calendar, leading up to Easter and the resurrection, and what it promises the followers of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to your last paragraph! We are off to our church's Ash Wednesday service soon.
    Thanks for the giggles. Some real funny ones here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.