February 19, 2020

Wednesday Giggles

Today's giggles are an ode to winter. Or maybe not so much.




What I'd like to do every time I 
have to dig out my car.


Truth.





Me! Me! It's me!








What Tim believes our bathroom looks like.
We have to have a space heater that he will
turn on 15 minutes before he goes into shower.


Oh, they'll be okay with you calling off,
but still give you a point for missing.
3 call-offs will get you a written warning.











Much, much hotter.

Everyone in the Northern Hemispere
when they predict snow.







This one is for Terri.


Seriously, this is a thing in the north.
I had boys on the bus that NEVER,
ever wore long pants.


Me





This winter's actual forecast.

7 comments:

  1. Bahwahahahahaha...gosh, these all are so true. LOLOL--Thanks for the laughter and almost (once again) snorting the coffee out. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hysterical! It's been so long since I experienced a 'real' winter, so I'm thinking the Expectation v. Reality meme would totally be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these were so funny! Not much winter in Texas this year but we are getting some rain right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our weather has been in the mid-80s all week, with no humidity!! Heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I turn on the heater in the bathroom 15 minutes before too :) LOL
    I'm one of those people with socks with sandals in the winter
    & I am forever yelling at my youth boys who forever wear shorts during the coldest days

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.