February 5, 2020

Wednesday Giggles

Just a little something to help us get over the hump...


There is no such thing as enough books.


Truth.


Get thee behind me, Satan!


You know you've done it at least once.


Me, with all this dreary, gray weather.


Seriously, my face whenever Tim sings to me.


Yo, home to heaven!


That should scare you a LOT!


It really is.


Bahahahaha!


Me yesterday. Phone rang while I was asleep and I couldn't 
get my feet out of the stupid pocket blanket I got for Christmas.


Time sucking black hole.


I can never duplicate what they do.


Me all winter long. The residents at the nursing home have
got to be getting tired of me zapping them every time I
touch them. I know I'm tired of getting shocked by every
electrical thing that I touch.


To everyone who ever worked.


The extra bonus of Amazon shopping that no one mentions.


I hope these have left you smiling...and if it has, get out there and share that smile with the world. Have a blessed day, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...loveeeeeeeeeeeee this post...and thanks for the many laughs. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all hilarious!!! Thank you - I needed that this morning!!!! Have a fantastic day Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving you Wednesday Giggles!!!!
    That Fresh Prince one - I'm singing it now - is there a Christian version - if not, there needs to be.
    I'm also with the God beign the only one Judging you... AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh man, I needed this. Just wonder how you were able to get that (Marriage) photo of me and Tom. Have a great day, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.