February 7, 2020

Say It, Don't Spray It

I know it's dark, but if you look closely at the
left, you can see the snow coming down. It's
also beginning to get foggy in a lot of places.
Hello, winter!
There isn't much going on today. I have to head into work at noon and work until 8:00. I'm hoping I can make it since winter has finally found us. Snow is coming down in huge, wet, icy flakes that's not only adding up quickly, but also making the roads slippery. It will depend on how much we get, if I am able to clear it off the car and the driveway enough to get out, and if they come along and plow our street. If it's only the 4 or so inches they were predicting last night I'll be fine. If it keeps coming down like it is now...I may have a problem.

Ahh....the weather just came on and they are now predicting about 8 inches. *sigh* Still holding out hope since the weather forecast isn't always right.

When I got to work yesterday I found that the State has been at the home all week for the annual inspection. It's such a nerve wracking time. Nobody knows exactly when they will show up. There is a 2-3 month window. Then when they are there they hover over everyone watching everything you do and they don't tell you anything about what they are seeing or thinking. They nit-pick the tiniest of things...things you didn't even know were a thing. Yesterday was supposed to be the last day. I hope so and that we will be back to normal and can breathe today.

Anyway, here are a few old questions just for a little Friday fun.

1. What did you most recently spray out of a can?  Air-freshener. The Poodle was tooting up a storm!

2. What's your favorite food (or food product) that is sprayed from a can?  I can't think of any food I eat that's sprayed from a can, but I do use PAM cooking spray a good bit. Does that count?

3. When did you last spray-paint something?  A couple of summers ago I spray-painted all the little statues I have in my flowerbeds and garden with a pretty creamy white. I probably need to do it again this year.

4. What's something that's NOT sprayed from a can, but would be pretty cool if it were?  Money!

5. What's conceptually the oddest thing sprayed from a can?  I've seen a few things I thought were kind of odd to be in a spray can....air, snow, and farts to name a few.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, the weather here in western NY is quite frightful. Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had snow, freezing rain, etc. Even had to re-schedule some
    Dr. appointments in another city. I'm not a winter person and am
    tired of winter already.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being overseen - even if you are doing things exactly as you should - its still nerve wrecking.
    8 inches -UGHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL on the poodle toots! Working for a (publicly-traded) BIG corporation, we'd knew to expect two Q.A. surprise audits each year. I understand the necessity, but not the 'gotcha' mentality that oftentimes accompanies them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a horrible storm last night, with tornado warnings, lightning, thunder, and heavy rain. I will take that over heavy snow any day. Please be safe up there!! Cute spray can questions! I use PAM all the time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, 8 inches of snow. That certainly is a lot! Driving on slick roads is the thing I hate most about winter. Do be careful! And stay home and off the roads when you can.

    How about whipped cream from the can. I love that stuff! I don't have to put it on anything...just squirt it into my mouth from the can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you got the snowstorm that we got on Monday. I hope your inspection goes OK. Fun answers about things you spray. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.