January 14, 2020

Currently

I am...

Reading...just finished Trophy Life by Lea Geller, the story of a trophy wife and what follows when her husband's ponzi schemes close in on him and her world collapses. I'm starting Murder in the Manor: A Seaside Harbor Mystery by Fiona Grace.

Listening to...a lot of older country music from the 60's and 70's. I have to listen to music the residents like at work, but they are a little bit bound by what of their music I like.

Loving...that the warm weather is still going on this week. Winter isn't coming back until Thursday.

Thinking...I need to hurry up and get this posted because I have to get ready for work.

Feeling...achy and sore. The arthritis seems to be flaring up today.

Celebrating...my last week as a full-time employee. Beginning next week I will only be working part-time. Actually, next week and once more in February I have to work an extra day because my boss was short-handed, but I can deal with that. I'm really looking forward to having the extra time in my week, because while I love working with the residents something about this job has left me feeling like I'm running the rat race for the first time in my life.

Grateful...my boss was very nice when I asked and made the arrangements for the switch right away. I was afraid she might give me grief.

Weather...cloudy, but in the mid-50's today.

Enjoying...our Hello Fresh boxes. All of the meals have been amazing. We have 2 more boxes coming in that deal we got, but after that I think I'm going to cancel since I'm going part-time. I have the recipes for all the meals so I can always buy the ingredients and make them again.

A thought to share...



4 comments:

  1. I hope you get relief from the arthritis soon - I know the feeling! YAY to part time work!!! I think when I look for a new job I am going to focus on one that lets me work from home! Priorities!!! Congrats Stacy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If It could stay like this all winter, I'll be happy.
    But now, I'm hoping its not a TORTURE HOT summer. #neverhappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on changing to part time. I would love to do that, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for you and this change in your work week! Enjoy the warm weather while you have it!! I'm sure you will find some blessings in the rest of this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.