November 5, 2019

Tuesday 4: My Dream

Good morning! How are you doing with the time change? Unless, of course, you are one of those lucky enough to live in one of the 2 places that don't do daylight saving time. Me? I'm up for the second day in a row an hour before the alarm clock. 

With all this extra time in the morning I can at least get my blog post done. So, without further ado, the Tuesday 4.


1.   My dream house is?  A genuine craftsman cottage.


I adore all the woodwork and natural materials. I find Craftsman cottages very soothing and calm.



2.   My dream car is?  The same one it has been all my life. I want to drive a Ford Mustang.



3.   My dream vacation is?  My first choice will probably never happen because I worry about the safety of the region, but if that wasn't a consideration I would move heaven and earth to visit Egypt and Israel. I want to experience such ancientness.


I want to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.




4.   My dream life is?  One in which I have a fulfilling purpose and make a difference in the lives of others.




And right now my purpose is to get ready for work. Have a blessed and joyful day!

18 comments:

  1. love your answers Stacy. My dream car has always been a jaguar sports car. LOL.. no way I could afford that but I also like the Ford Mustang. Many blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see too many Jaguars around here to even dream about them!

      Delete
  2. To walk in the footsteps of Jesus would be a trip of a lifetime!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cottage!!! I've never given any thought to going to Egypt. Love your answer for "Your dream life."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egypt kind of comes from my love of history and at one time I really wanted to be an archeologist. I had visions of being a female version of Indiana Jones.

      Delete
  4. That second photo? Oh man, I could live happily ever after in that room! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, loved your answers.. A craftsman home is probably my second choice... it is so comfortably cozy! Your venn diagram is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dreams! And sometimes they absolutely come true! May God give you the desires of your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to come to Lakeland, Stacy! Our historic residential area, near our downtown, is full of 1920s renovated craftsman style homes. Come on down!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't it be awesome to sit in front of that fireplace on a chilly evening!! Fun questions, fun answers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.