November 28, 2019

The Big Kahuna

This is it. The big kahuna of Thankful Thursdays. Thanksgiving Day. I had to work today so we are not celebrating with a big meal until Saturday. Still, I have much to be thankful for and made a long list sitting here this evening. I'm thinking God decided I should keep it short and simple because He allowed the laptop to do its thing and *poof* no more post. I'd grump, but I'm just too darned content to waste time being unhappy.

So, just let me say I have been blessed abundantly this past week (and always) and I hope it has been the same for you.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed!! Enjoy your celebration on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't contentment a wonderful thing!!! Such a gift from God!

    Enjoy your Saturday Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Saturday Thanksgiving, my friend.smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please pass that dish of 'contentment' my way? (jk, I seriously need to RE-focus!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have the best Thanksgiving on Saturday & you get to finally relax & enjoy that family of yours

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.