November 15, 2019

Delighting the Senses

I saw this meme on Treasures By Toni this morning and decided to borrow it.

5 Delights for Each Sense

I love the taste of...
Hot Cheesy Pizza
Buttery Garlicky Shrimp
Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies
A Good Steak
Spicy Cinnamon Tea with French Vanilla Sweetener


I love the sight of...
My Grandchildren's Smiles
Fresh White Snow
Couples In Love
A Real Letter In The Mail
Chincoteague Island


I love the feel of...
My Grandchildren's Hugs
Fuzzy Socks
Really Good Sheets
A Dog
Steamy Showers


I love the smell of...
A Real Wood Fire
Baking Bread
Freshly Picked Concord Grapes
Babies
Summer Mornings


Goodness, it was hard to choose only 5! So, tell me...what things thrill your senses?

9 comments:

  1. You had me from the first line - I've been craving a cheese pizza so badly!!!
    Grandbabies hugs .. .I love little arms wrapped around my neck! So precious
    The smell of burned leaves are my ultimate favorite. I can sit out & smell it for hours on end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything at all that has to do with my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You know I thought something was missing this morning, but I was in a hurry and it didn't even dawn on me.

      Delete
  4. What great prompts! I'm too pooped tired to participate, but want to save them for my gratitude journal. Now, do you know where I might find a real wood fire? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sound of a baby's laughter!! Loved your lists!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.