November 11, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading...Lose It For Life; Romans; and some romance I picked up at Goodwill.

Listening to...the local morning news.

Loving...this time of year.

Thinking...about all the things I want/need to do around here tomorrow while I'm off.

Feeling...grateful to all of our veterans. I thank you all for your service and sacrifice in serving your country. I appreciate everything you have done to preserve our way of life and protect those who cannot protect themselves.


Celebrating...that Tim drove me to work yesterday and took the car to get new tires on it. I was going to do that while I was off tomorrow, but snow is coming!

Grateful...for my friend who is going through Lose It For Life with me. We will be each other's cheerleader and keep each other accountable. We can share insights and breakthroughs, too. We had a very good talk last night.

Weather...mild today with a high in the 50's, but rain and a cold front are coming this evening with the rain turning into snow in the night. We'll wake up to an inch or two by morning and a bit more through the day tomorrow.

Enjoying...way too many Hallmark movies!

A thought to share:


8 comments:

  1. Have a great day friend...we are expecting upwards of nearly a foot of snowfall here in Western NY...I do believe the fall/autumn season is behind us. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! That's way more than I want. I wonder if our family in Erie is supposed to get that much?

      Delete
  2. Love the MLK, Jr. quote, Stacy! (Who cannot relate?) Must confess, I'm a bit envious of your weather forecast. It's turning cold here, but no chance of snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep the cold and snow until after the holidays and then I'll be happy to send it ALL to you! January through March is one big gray blah up here.

      Delete
  3. My forecast calls for possible snow tomorrow too! The weather switched quickly here in Connecticut! I just rediscovered your blog after not visiting for awhile. Have a good week! My husband and I are into the home stretch of reading through the Bible in a year. This week we're in Revelation.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Jan! Revelation is a really deep book. My Bible study group spent three years on it. Then last year when we were going through Timothy some of the newer members didn't understand some of the things we talked about so we went back to do a "quick overview" of Revelation for them. It ended up being another year. So much to learn there. Anyway, we are on to Romans now.

      Delete
  4. It's always nice to have new good tires for the winter weather!
    Love you have a friend doing that program with you. Support is key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to have someone doing it with me and she already had a big breakthough...something God showed her in the first workbook lesson! Our lives have a lot of parallels so she shared it with me and it is a really good insight for us.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.