November 20, 2019

3 Things



Three Things for November

Things I'm looking forward to before the end of the month.

1. Having the family all together.
2. Decorating the Christmas tree.
3. The long weekend off after Thanksgiving.

Things I’m happy with.

1. The way work is going. 
2. Our new Balsam Hill Christmas tree. 
3. Shopping on Amazon.



Things I don’t understand.

1. How so many people can be so accepting of the things going on in the world.
2. Hate. 
3. How my husband can get so many crumbs all over the counter and floor just making toast. He has it on a plate, so.....HOW???


Things I love to eat at Thanksgiving

1. Gravy
2. Turkey
3. Tie: sweet potatoes/corn spoonbread

Things I need from the store.

1. Notebook paper
2. Computer paper
3. Olive oil

Things I don't like to do

1. Fold laundry
2. Dust
3. Go to hospitals and funerals...I never know what to say.

Things I've said out loud to strangers this week.

1. Good morning!
2. Thank you.
3. We love having your mother here.

Things that smell good in this season.

1. My butterscotch/maple wax melts.
2. The air.
3. The Thanksgiving turkey in the oven.

3 comments:

  1. LOL-ing about your hubby's crumbs. Mine does the same thing! The image you've used speaks to my heart on so many levels. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh so hard at the husband thing. They are like 2 year olds, right????
    Oh man, it is so hard to know what to say at funerals & hospitals. & You can only say "sorry" so many times, right?
    I need to go get more wax melts... get the smell of Christmas flowing with some pine scent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the crumbs everywhere... happens here too! Go figure! These were fun and a good many of your answers would have been the same as mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.