September 16, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real by Neta Jackson

Listening to...Precious Love by James Morrison



Loving...Schitt's Creek on Netflix. So off the wall and funny.

Thinking...that I really need to get serious about eating healthier and exercising.

Feeling...mentally, pretty great...physically, not so great. That's why I'm thinking what I'm thinking up above.

Celebrating...our daughter and son-in-law's second anniversary is coming up. They are going away this weekend and we are splitting the babysitting with the other grandparents.

Grateful for...my life, my family, my job, my friends, and everything God has chosen to bless me with.

Weather...cloudy, 81 degrees, and rain this afternoon.

Enjoying...this stage of life.

Something I want to share...okay, several somethings. I'm easily amused today.








7 comments:

  1. LOL'ing at all the funnies!!!! That staying positive at work really is me this Monday morning :)
    That's nice your daughter & SIL is getting away. i'm sure they need a little break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The works ones are definitely me, but I love the Matthew McConaughey one...alright, alright, alright. lol

      Delete
  2. I'd never heard this song before, but I'm loving it. He's so good!
    Great memes! I can sure identify with those last two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it on Schitt's Creek and fell in love with it! It would make an awesome song for a wedding dance. Yeah, those work memes are often me. lol

      Delete
  3. I love “Schitt’s Creek”. I can’t wait for the next season.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.