August 24, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Linking up with Bev and the gang at Sunday Stealing today for some survey fun.

These are from Love Me Some Surveys.

1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music?  Not really. I like just about any kind of music.

2. Is anyone’s birthday coming up?
  Not until October. My mom and I just celebrated ours on the 15th.

3. Do you remember who you liked in grade eight?
  Yes, I do and seeing how he turned out I'm glad he never returned my affection.

4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body?
  I got a little bit of a sunburn while I was on vacation. For a day or two my face, neck, and shoulders were pink.

5. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on?  Probably a book.

6. What are you most excited about right now?  Nothing at the moment.

7. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military?
  My dad served in the Army.

8. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist?
  I'm picky about a few things, but on the whole....no. One thing that people say over and over to describe me is that I'm easy going and tend to roll with the flow.

9. Do you like sour candy?  Not as much as I used to.

10. Are all nighters something you have grown used to?  No. I can't pull those any longer.

11. Do you usually wear sunglasses when you’re driving?
  I used to, but since my prescription changed I haven't yet got a new pair of prescription ones.

12. Do you wear your shoes around the house?  No. They are the first thing that comes off when I walk in the door. I hate wearing shoes.

13. What clothes are you most comfortable in?  Leggings and tunics/t-shirts.

14. Are you good at painting nails?
  Not really, but painting the residents' nails is part of my job.

15. Smoothies or slushies?  Slushies. I want to like smoothies, but any time I try one I just don't.

12 comments:

  1. Fun questions today and I enjoyed reading your answers, Stacy! Have a good Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to says I can't pull all-nighters any more too, but my body seems to want to disagree. It insists on waking up at 3 a.m. no matter how early or late I go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers. I hope you have a great Sunday, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm better at painting other people's nails than my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I burn very easily in the sun so I avoid it. People have called me a vampire for this but I don't care. Sunburn is bad.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some prescription sunglasses on Amazon, but they are like reading glasses. The strength I need to see for driving is pretty weak. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunburn here, too! I was angry at myself because I had sunscreen in my purse that day. It doesn't help if you don't put it on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new site. I had to move from blogger to WordPress be3cause they thought my blog was obscene. Now I prefer WordPress, but they're very similar...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, barefoot is BEST! Funny, $10 sure doesn't seem like so much money anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These questions were fun to answer I think though I came to the party late this week. Our answers on sour candy is the same. Something changes over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tunic/legging look! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.