August 26, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading:  Nothing. I need to choose my next read. I finished Hemmingway's Girl last night. It was very good!

Listening to:  the morning news.


Loving:  that even though the calendar says different, it is fall (schools are back in session...the last going back today, the nights are cool, the days comfortable, the county fair is over, football season has started, and pumpkin-spice everything is hitting the shelves).

Thinking:  my schedule for the week (8-4 on Monday and Tuesday, 12-8 on Wednesday and Thursday, off Friday, and 8-4 Saturday and Sunday) and the bummer of having to work on labor day...with no chance of cooking out with the family since I'll be working 12-8.

Feeling:  great...rested and ready to go.

Celebrating:  that Tim took the whole weekend off and worked on the bathroom. No, we didn't get the whole thing done...I don't know what he was thinking when he said we could do that. He finished putting the tile on the walls. Next up is the grout and then the sealer. After that it won't take long to finish the rest.

Grateful for:
  another day and another chance to get it right.



Weather:  It's chilly this morning at 55 degrees, but it's sunny and the temperature is to warm up to 77 by supper time.

Enjoying:  life. It's good.

A funny I want to share:








4 comments:

  1. That blank look is ALWAYS me at least once a day.
    Another chance to try & get it right - amen!!!!
    I'm loving the touches of fall that are settling in... give it to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that last meme is soooo me! Wonderful news about the bathroom project! If y'all get weary of the cool weather, please huff and puff some my direction? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to that last one! LOL I enjoyed your post today and am sorry you have to work on Labor Day! Bummer. Sounds like Tim made some progress in the bathroom, even if it isn't done yet. Have a good week, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also working labor day. 6-230 (at least they are my usual hours), but not my usual assignment. Dear Lord I hate doing observation reviews. Sigh. Anyhow, can Tim come do my bathroom next, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.