June 16, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Facebook Questions

This morning Bev @ Sunday Stealing has more questions from Facebook for us.  

WHAT WAS YOUR:

    Last beverage:  Diet Coke. Yes, I know it's horrible for me, but I haven't         been able to get free of it yet.

    Last phone call:  It was from our daughter letting us know when they'd be       coming to get Colton.

    Last text message:  Some group thing from Tim's sisters and nieces that         wasn't specifically for me.

    Last song you listened to:  Who Let the Dogs Out with Colton. We had           another dance session yesterday.

    Last time you cried:  I don't know. I rarely cry any more. I feel like I need       to, but I don't. My theory is that I've used up all my tears during a                     particularly difficult period several years ago. I don't think I have any left to       shed.

HAVE YOU EVER:

    Been cheated on:  Yes

    Kissed someone & regretted it:  Yes. A friend and her boyfriend who was       going through the state police academy fixed me up with one of his fellow         cadets during my Easter break from college. He was, I thought, okay...so I         kissed him goodnight. Big mistake. When I went back to school he turned up     on my doorstop during a rainstorm of biblical proportions declaring his love         and intent to marry me. Good grief! I had to get really mean and rude with       him to get rid of him and that's not something I really have in me. It was           awful.

    Lost someone special:  At this point in my life I've lost several special             people.

    Been depressed:  Yes

    Drunk hard liquor:  Yes

    Lost glasses/contacts:  No. I never take them off during the day so it             would be hard to lose them.

RANDOM

    Last time you saw your mother:  Two weeks ago before she left on               vacation. 

    Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes. I've known lots of         Tom's.

    Most visited Webpages:  My blog, Facebook, and Pinterest.

    Will you be celebrating Fathers day?  Not really. Tim and I are going to       breakfast and then to do whatever we think of doing. Our son will probably         call him at some point, but that's all he'll do. Our daughter will most likely         bring a card later, but she doesn't really have money to buy a gift right now.     And mom and my stepdad aren't back from Florida yet.

    When did you first realize you were an adult?  Probably the first time I       had to sit down and pay my own bills or the first time my parents didn't come     rescue me from a mess.



** Sorry about the wonky spacing. Blogger has been being kind of weird about that for me lately if I just copy the questions and then fill in my answers, but I don't have time to mess with it today. 

Happy Father's Day to all the men and blessings on everyone's day!

6 comments:

  1. Colton going home sounds like good news about the baby-to-be, right? That's a nice Father's Day present.

    I'm kinda like you with tears. I realize I don't cry in the moment. I save the tears for when it's safe to cry. If I hear a song on the shower radio, it could make me cry, but I know that's not what I'm *really* crying about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! The kissed someone story hits so close to home! I dated so many guys that wanted to marry me right away...just weird. I even dated a pastor that told me he felt God was telling him we should get married. I told him God didn't tell me that...hahahahaha. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to see you and Colton dancing to that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a good grandma. Re the spacing - I have issues with that too. I always copy the questions to Notepad and then back into blogger to get rid of the spacing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kiss story sort of sounds like mine... mine involved a VMI cadet one time date... nice guy, but then he was ready to get married!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.