May 18, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Unconscious Mutterings

Unconscious Mutterings:  There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.  Thanks to The Gal Herself for the suggestion.



       
I say ... and you think ... ?

    Hurry!... Up!

    Dumb... Luck

    Fudge... Nuggets (don't judge, it's my own PG-rated curse) 

    Sturdy... Durable

    Printing... Press

    Itch... Scratch

    Creaks... and groans

    Paste... eater

    Waste of time... Facebook

    Let down... your hair

    Cancellation... disappointment

    Suspect... criminal

    Fireplace... screen

    Spring... fever

    Commute... my husband's is too long

    Places... to go

    Fraud... detection

    Adoption... a good way to get a pet.

    Election... Day!

    Moving day... not exactly the "adventure" U-haul promises

Linking up with Bev and the rest of the thieves at Sunday Stealing! Be sure to visit and find links to everyone playing along.

9 comments:

  1. U-Haul sounds fun - I hate moving day. That one had me shuddering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers Stacy. It's fun seeing how many different answers to the same questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAAH! I thought of paste eater, too, but just couldnt write it down.. I spent too many years with 8 year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fudge nuggets, OMG, I'm borrowing that. I'm still chuckling :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My students have said Fudge Nuggets--I always laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN prompts! But, I'm so old I had to Google 'fudge nuggets.' Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fudge nuggets is cute. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know what a fudge nugget was either. I googled it and I am still not sure what you're referencing. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like fudge nuggets! May steal that one! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.