May 20, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading... Billionaire Blend, A Coffeehouse Mystery by Cleo Coyle. It's one in a series and I got lucky and found this one I hadn't read at our Goodwill store.

Listening to... the hum of the air conditioner. It's still warm enough for it to kick on, but the cool down is coming...only in the mid 40's by morning.

Loving... that I wore a pair of cute sandals to work today and my feet don't hurt (except for the wicked blister I got).

Thinking... it should be safe to plant the garden this weekend.

Feeling... a little stressed over finances.

Celebrating... my mock orange bush is blooming and it smells heavenly.

Grateful for... a fun day at work.

Weather... perfect. Sunny, 75 degrees, and breezy.

Enjoying... lighter warm weather foods.

A quote I want to share...




5 comments:

  1. I'm really envious of your weather.

    My Pennsylvania sister had heavy, tornado-warning storms last night--did you have such scary weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the town I work in had bad storms. The internet and cable were both out until late morning. If we had it here I slept through it all.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your responses, Stacy! Great quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cleo Coyle mysteries. She is one of my favorite authors.

    Hurray for new cute sandals. Oops for the blister. Hope it doesn't hurt too much by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her stories are fun...and I don't even like coffee! Ha!
      The blister is still a bit sore, but once it heals the skin will be tougher there and it won't happen again.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.