May 27, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading: Day Shift (Midnight, Texas) by Charlaine Harris

Listening to: the hum of the air conditioner and a rerun of Pawn Stars

Loving: that I have tomorrow off

Thinking: about going to put some Ben-Gay on my ankle

Feeling: tired but content

Celebrating: that we got the garden planted last night

Grateful for: my coworkers

Weather: 80 degrees and sunny...severe thunderstorms are on tap for tomorrow

Enjoying: just sitting here and relaxing

A quote I want to share:


3 comments:

  1. A worthy list!! Glad you made it through the weekend and have tomorrow off! Relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you get tomorrow off!!! Yay!!! I am tired of the severe thunderstorms. Have a great day tomorrow!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that quote moving into our new tiny office space... gotta check the attitude & how its handled!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.