March 19, 2019

10 On Tuesday

* Loving this spring-like weather! It's going to be in the mid 50s tomorrow for the first day of Spring.

* Hooked on the Netflix original "The Ranch." The language is absolutely horrible. Why do they think everyone, including the elderly, mothers, grandparents, business people....EVERYONE uses the F-bomb constantly? If you ignore that, it's a pretty good story line. And it's got Sam Elliot.

* Tim called the doctor yesterday. They gave him an appointment for his knee...two months from now!

* Bible study got cancelled tonight. Bummer. Half the class is sick, hurt, or out of town so if we met we'd just have to review everything next week for the others. We just decided to take the week off.

* Loving my new glasses. I can see clearly and actually read things on the TV, road signs, and the like, for the first time in 2 months.

* Really tired of hearing about the college admissions scandal. They cheated. Nothing they say can change that. They got caught. Wah. Suck it up and pay the consequences.

* Realized today that thinking old rockers still look kinda cool...means I'm getting old, too. Ha!

* The older 2 grands are coming for a visit this Saturday. Looking forward to it because we don't see them very much.

* Talked to Tim. He's stuck sitting on the Parkway due to a bad wreck that has closed the road. Hopefully it doesn't hold him up too long.

* Already in my pj's and I'm not sorry.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great list--except for the doctor appointment being so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Tim has to wait 2 months for the doctor. Good grief!! Good that he got an appointment though! Good list - especially that the other two grands will be there on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am visiting your site for the first time and enjoyed reading. I too am tired of the college stuff and wish they would just punish them and move on. I have 6 grands and they mean the world to me so understand looking forward to seeing yours. Hope you have a restful night. Linda in Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! It's nice to "meet" you. Thanks for visiting me. :)

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.