January 15, 2019

Tuesday 10: A Brain Dump

1. The new girl in activities quit yesterday. She lasted one week. Sigh.

2. Finding that no one in ANY department likes my boss. The CNAs told me last night they are wondering how long I will be able to take her.

3. Tim is miserable to be around when he doesn't feel well.

4. Reading The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler. A national bestseller. It's not really grabbing me so far.

5. I need to kick my Diet Coke habit.

6. I don't want to give up my Diet Coke.

7. Only 5 days until Mom and John get home from their cruise. That went fast!

8. Loving the neat, streamlined look of the cube storage for wine and movies. (I will take a picture one of these days and post it.)

9. Needing to sell the old wine bar and a rotating DVD storage tower. No interest in the Facebook marketplace.



10. My friend gave Megan and Cody her 2-year-old memory foam mattress and topper on Sunday. (She got a new one because her husband didn't like it.) Wondering if the kids like it.

4 comments:

  1. man, I remember my Diet Coke habit... I cant believe its been like 10 years since I last drank one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Book of Speculation--it's a bit of history, a bit of magic, and a bit of mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hanging in there. It just seems so slow to start. I'm hoping it will pick up.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.