January 22, 2019

10 On Tuesday

1. It is way too cold this morning (2 degrees on the thermometer).

2. Job interview at 11:00 today. Praying it goes well. I want this job.

3. Resume needs finished and printed.

4. Found out my stepdad had walking pneumonia while he and Mom were on their cruise.

5. The ship's infirmary charged them $3000 to treat it!

6. Loving the little utility cart I got to hold all my art/craft supplies.

7. Books have already filled the shelves emptied when stuff was moved to the cart.

8. The weather forecast is for nearly 50 degrees tomorrow! (One day only...and it will come with rain.)

9. I need more sleep, but can't get comfortable enough to last more than a few hours in bed.

10. We need a different mattress. Thinking foam.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for that interview!!!!!
    $3000? Are you kidding me?? That's ridiculous! Would they rather someone die on their cruise than treat them????
    I'm not sure how I would like foam mattresses. I think they would flatten out way too quickly - especially under my weight - haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our TempurPedic mattress. Pricey but amazing and it has a great warranty. That's crazy what your folks were charged on the ship for treatment. Hope he is okay now! Fingers crossed and prayers lifted for your interview!! Do please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $3000 for the meds! That is horrible!!! I hope there is some way they can fight that!!! Good luck on the interview - you will kill it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope and pray your interview was a smashing success! That's so rotten about the cruise line charging your folks $3k. I'd be tempted to make that go viral.
    I never followed through and purchased the mattress I fell in love with (Candlewood Suites). But, would recommend finding someplace that has the foam mattresses in their guest rooms and book a night's stay; a test-drive, if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.