January 1, 2019

10 On Tuesday

10 Good Intentions (I don't do resolutions) for 2019




1. Get more sleep...easily accomplishable by not staying up late every night.

2. Spend less time on the computer...tougher since I am tempted by the new laptop I got for Christmas.

3. Cook at home more...eat out or buy take-out less.

4. Eat healthier...stop buying junk/processed food.

5. Drink more water...drink less Diet Coke.

6. Wear my fitness watch.

7. Keep up with housework.

8. Keep up with my Happy Planner.

9. Spend more time with God.

10. Do more with Colton.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your impressions of the Happy Planner, Stacy. They intrigue me to no end ... but fear I'm too rigid to make it successful. I, too, need to consume lots more water. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to work on the housework thing myself. I dont ever learn that if I keep up with it a little at a time, it wont be a huge BIG thing... which is why its a MASSIVE thing right now. Geez.
    Here's to new intentions that we make into habits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get more sleep. That sounds so good. A great list.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.