December 17, 2018

Currently...

I am...

Reading: A re-release of Made for the Journey: One Missionary's First Year in the Jungles of Ecuador by Elisabeth Elliot.

Listening to: A Christmas to Remember on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.


Loving: how much Christmas spirit I have this year.


Thinking: about everything I need to get ready for my Bible study group's Christmas party tomorrow.

Feeling: a tad disappointed because my boss, wanting to get her office cleared out, has decided that they are passing out all the Christmas gifts this Thursday rather than on Christmas Day. I'm in the dementia unit on Thursday and will miss it. It was the one thing that I was really looking forward to about working on Christmas Day.

Celebrating: Tim's birthday is Wednesday.

Grateful for: the wonderful time baking cookies with Mom and my daughter this weekend.

Weather: Cold, but right around freezing so not too bad and the rain has finally stopped.


Enjoying: the glow of the Christmas lights.

A quote I want to share:  



6 comments:

  1. I am going to look for the Elisabeth Elliot book. I have always admired her wisdom. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote is so very true. You never know what changes may come before next Christmas! So important to enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie baking with family is so great. You are blessed having family so close! Sorry you have to work on Christmas and the boss is celebrating this week instead but maybe it will end up being better that way. Love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful quote you've shared! Happy Birthday blessings to your hubby tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote!

    Too bad your boss is a Cotton-Headed-Ninny-Muggins!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.