October 13, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Phones & Pancakes

The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)


1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?  My daughter, bless her heart. She calls me several times a day with questions about anything and everything.

2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?  No more than 15 minutes, I'd guess. I find that the older I get the less I like being on the phone.

3. Who do you speak to the most?  I'm not sure who comes out on top time-wise, but my husband, daughter, and grandson are all in the running. The patients at work are probably next.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?  I don't have anyone like that calling me these days. My life is pretty drama-free.

5. Do you phone friends at work?  No. The only person I ever call at work is my hubby and I try not to do that too often.

6. Do you make personal calls at work?  If I need to make one, I will do so during my lunch break, but I really don't do it often.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” to at the end of the call?  My husband, my kids, my grandkids, and my friend.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? It's about even, I think. Since I don't make calls until I'm home, I often use the landline.

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?  Any of my blogging friends!  

Pancakes...

1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?  I can make them from scratch, but it's a lot easier to use the mix stuff. I like buttermilk better than plain, but I like buckwheat best of all.

2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?  Pure and simple. 

3. For breakfast or for dinner?  For dinner. I'm not a fan of breakfast food for breakfast. I'd much rather have it for dinner.

4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?  Plain old maple syrup and link sausage on the side.

5. Favorite pancake restaurant?  IHOP, where else?

Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on!  I can't think of anything tonight.

That's it for Sunday Stealing. If you enjoyed the questions and would like to join in the fun, please visit the Sunday Stealing site.

9 comments:

  1. I answered #5 all wrong....hahahahaha, I thought it meant do I call my friends I work with. I do not call friends while I am at work either. I loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it wrong at first, too. I thought it was asking if I called people while I was at work and then I read #6 and went back and changed my answer. LOL

      Delete
  2. Fun questions from Kwizgiver today! I enjoyed your answers and several were very similar to my answers! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our answers usually are. Great minds and all that, eh? Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. IHOP rocks! Would you believe, I'd never been there until a few days ago. Seeing butter pecan syrup … oh my word! I know one doesn't normally put syrup on their crepes, but I couldn't resist just a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been boycotting iHop since they removed the boysenberry syrup from their offerings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my site. My daughter calls me daily as well. Sometimes it is nice but other times it can be quite challenging to have the time to talk.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.