September 15, 2018

Sunday Stealing: 65 Questions, Part 1

I am working again on Sunday so getting my Sunday Stealing answers up tonight and will visit and comment on all of yours tomorrow evening.

If you want to join in the fun, just click the button below.


Click Here

Here are questions from Savannah at The Rainbow Society


1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?  Other what?

2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?  I'm not afraid of the dark at all. It's the things in the dark, real or imagined, that go bump in the night that might at times give me a little bit of worry. Maybe a 3 at the worst. I don't even want to think about what could raise my fear level to 5!

3. The person you would never want to meet?  The only people I could think of are those rare individuals who are truly evil....the Hitlers, Ted Bundys, and Pol Pots of the world.

4. What is your favorite word?  I love words. I love to read. I love to listen to spoken words. I love to write. How could I choose just one word??? Maybe "love" as it covers a multitude of sins and encompasses forgiveness, grace, mercy, and compassion.

5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?  Oh, I think I would choose to be a weeping willow. I've always found them to be so beautiful and serene.

6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?  My curls don't look too bad. I might be able to get away with not washing my hair (daily washing is not good for curly hair, but often necessary because of how it looks).

7. What shirt are you wearing?  It's the top to my navy blue dotted-swiss pajamas.

8. What do you label yourself as?  I've never really thought about it, but I suppose things like forgiven, follower of Jesus, a reader, nice.

9. Bright room or dark room?  Somewhere in the middle.

10. What were you doing at midnight last night?  Sleeping.

11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
  This one is pretty good.

12. Who told you they loved you last?  My husband.

13. Your worst enemy? I don't think I have any actual enemies.

14. What is your current desktop picture? A photo of our Beagle/Basset Hound mix that died last December.

15. Do you like someone? I like lots of someones.

16. The last song you listened to?  I'm not sure, but I think it was a hymn at work.

17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?   I can't think of anyone I dislike that much.

18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?  Again, no one.

19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? I don't know who it would be, but they would need to love cleaning because I'd have them deep clean my whole house.

20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional) I don't usually agree, but many people think it's my curly hair.

21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?  I'd probably look much as I do now only more boyish (I have a male cousin a couple of years younger than me and he looks very much like me). Maybe I'd be a writer or work in some way with animals and nature.

22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?  I can't think of any.

23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?  I'm afraid of snakes, sharks, and being old and dependent on others. None of those are very unique.

24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal. A nice, fresh bun, cracked black pepper chicken, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.

25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it? I'd turn it in just in case the owner was looking for it. If I got to keep it, I'd buy some more clothes for work.

26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?  Australia.

27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.  It would be one of the wines we buy regularly on our trips to the wine country along the PA/NY boarder.

28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?  Love everyone. No hate allowed.

29. What is your favorite expletive? Crap on a cracker!

30. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazi
ng inferno?  I'm torn between the family photos and all the stuff I have about my family tree.

12 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers and I had to laugh at #29, I've never heard that one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been saying it for years, but every once in a while I'll hear it on a TV show or a character in a book will say it. I don't remember where I got it from.

      Delete
  2. Hi Stacy! I feel the same about my hair. People say they love it and I am like...You have got to be kidding. It is wild and crazy, does it's own thing. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? All the little old ladies at work are always telling me how pretty my hair is and I'm saying "thank you" while thinking their eyesight has gone bad! LOL

      Delete
  3. Another one who wants to be a willow. There are several of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gone "visiting" yet. Just getting to sit down after work, dinner, and some chores. I'd say if we all want to be willows, we all have good taste!

      Delete
  4. Crap on a cracker. I like that one. I think Penny says it on Big Bang occasionally. When we were young we used to say "son of a sea biscuit" so we wouldn't get our mouths washed out with soap. Heh. I do hope you're enjoying your work even if you are having to work weekend. You go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right about Penny saying crap on a cracker, but I've been saying it longer than that. I can't remember where I got it from. I had a friend who used to say "son of a sea cook" or "son of a pitch-me-out-the-upstairs-window." It used to crack me up. I am enjoying my job. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I love your #4. And #17-#18. These questions!!! #19 just cracks me up …..so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. If anyone ever wants to get me a really good gift that I will appreciate very much, it should be a maid.

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! I say crap on a cracker too but that wasn't my answer! I enjoyed yours, Stacy. Good questions and fun answers! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.