August 4, 2018

The Never Been Asked Questions That Strangely Sound Very Familiar


1. First thing you wash in the shower?  My hair. Exciting and original, no?




2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?  Dark gray.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, I would!

4. Do you plan outfits?
  Only for special occasions.





5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  Relaxed, content.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?  The red stripes on my American flag mouse pad.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  I rarely remember my dreams and it's been a while since I last remembered one, so...I really don't have any idea.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?  Nope.

9. What are you craving right now?  I wouldn't say no to some salty, crunchy chips.

10. Do you floss?  I do.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?  Corned beef and potatoes.

12. Are you emotional?  Not usually. My dad didn't go for drama, kids talking back or anything like that and he was very strict and controlling. I learned to clamp down at a young age. I might be an emotional wreck on the inside, but I rarely show it on the outside.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?  Probably, but I'm not sure. I can say, however, that a friend and I once counted down from 1000 to 1 by singing 1000 bottles of beer on the wall. I'm guessing everyone around us that day wanted to strangle us.





14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?  Lick. Biting into it is just too much cold for my teeth.

15. Do you like your hair?  We have a love/hate relationship.






16. Do you like yourself?  Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?  Yes, I would. Whether I agree with their policies or not, I would share a meal with any past or present President.

18.What are you listening to right now?  A re-run of The Big Bang Theory.

19. Are your parents strict?  Oops! I kind of addressed that already. I will say that my mom wasn't usually so strict, but she also never went against my dad's wishes. What he said was law.

20. Would you go sky diving?  No. I would probably struggle with it even if it was a direct order from God himself!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?  If I can put sugar on it or mix in some fruit.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Yes.





23. Do you rent movies often?  We haven't rented a movie in years.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?  There's a bottle of sparkling wine in the wine rack. Does that count?

25. How many countries have you visited?  One. The USofA doesn't count because I was born here, I've never "visited" it. That leaves Canada.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?  Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Is your refrigerator running?



Grateful to have been a kid before Caller ID.


27. Ever been on a train?  Yes, but I don't remember it. Mom tells me she and I traveled to Philadelphia on the train to visit family when I was maybe 1 or 2 and she also says my kindergarten class went on a field trip to learn about trains and rode one back to the town the school was in. I don't remember that, either.

28. Brown or white eggs?  Brown and preferably ones from my own chickens or the chickens of a friend. If you've never had fresh eggs, you don't know what you are missing. The yolk is a much brighter yellow and they have so much more flavor.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Doesn't everybody in this country?

30. Do you use chap stick?  Yes, but not on a regular basis. My favorite thing is that Chapstick now has a version with a color tint in it. 



I'm linked up with Bev @ Sunday Stealing today.
Thanks for playing along.
Please click the Sunday Stealing button
to find more links or to join in the fun.


18 comments:

  1. Great answers! I enjoyed them. My hair is naturally curly, so what you said is so true for me too...love/hate relationship. My hair looks totally different everyday and I style it the same way. ARG!
    Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally different everyday...things only a girl with curly hair gets. That just don't anger the beast meme is usually the best I hope for! LOL

      Delete
  2. #26--exactly! We used to make a TON of prank calls. I wouldn't dream of it in this age of caller id.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we bookish girls have a bit of a wild side nobody suspects!

      Delete
  3. Maybe a better question would be "do you have a land line in addition to a cell phone" ? (We do)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a good question. We have a land line, too, but we keep talking about eliminating it.

      Delete
  4. #12 is why I never cry in public, or seldom cry at all. I don't know that it's a good way to be and I'm not happy about it, but it was ingrained so deep and so early that I don't know I can change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a LOT of conflict about it. Sometimes I really wish I could just let my emotions loose...and then I see all the drama some people engage in and shudder and put the walls back up.

      Delete
  5. I'd be interested in knowing WHO actually bites their ice cream.... makes my teeth hurt just to think about it. :(
    Too funny, that meme response to #4. Now I'll be thinking about that every stinkin' time I open my closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLing over here. You have to pick the right ghost duds just in case. The pressure is on!

      Delete
  6. Fun questions and I enjoyed your answers. Funny about dreams, isn't it? I might remember it the second I wake up and then - snap - it's gone. Hope you get some good news this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On those rare occasions I remember a dream it's usually one I'd rather not remember.

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed reading your answers. That curly hair of yours gives you loads of trouble, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's just both go scream into a pillow for a half hour, ok? ;o)
    I have curls and in fact they are usually bitterly opposed to my plans so now I just let them be...
    I really loved reading all your answers. A fun place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I could let it out into a pillow...but not if anyone else is there. I just couldn't.
      The Deva Curl cut and styling products and advice they've given me have really helped with the hair. Some days it turns out better than others, but that's mostly because I stink at styling hair.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.