August 18, 2018

Happiness Challenge: Days 17 & 18

Day 17

I had to take some more things to my new employer to meet requirements and my daughter and grandson rode along. We went to the playground in Ligonier, known as Friendship Park. It is one of the nicest places for little ones that I've ever seen. Colton had a blast running around and made a few friends. I ran into one of my co-workers from the bus company and we had a good chat. It was just a pleasant day and seeing Colton have so much fun...that makes me happy.

Day 18

Colton LOVES the Puppy Dog Pals, but there aren't very many toys based on them yet (they're pretty new) so when I found a playset based on the show today and there were only 2 on the shelf, I went ahead and bought it. We gave it to him tonight and he went nuts! It makes me happy to give others something that brings them happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Big smiles both days, all due to Colton!! That is one special little guy!! And you are a very special grandmom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my niece, it was The Lion King and for my nephew it was Thomas the Tank Engine that elicited that joy. I love remembering.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.