August 9, 2018

August Happiness Challenge: Days 8 & 9

Day 8:

I spent a good chunk of the afternoon watching videos of how people do their Happy Planners and then working on mine and organizing my supplies.  I don't know how organized it's going to make me, but it's so darn fun to decorate!


Day 9:

Today is the first time since he's been walking that I had Colton ALL day.  We took his momma to work this morning and picked her up this afternoon...and we did just fine. He went to my dr's appointment with me, we shopped at Walmart, he took a HUGE nap, we had lunch, blew bubbles, and watched a movie. I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to look up Happy Planner to see what you are working on. Happy that I don't need a planner anymore! Sounds like a great day with your precious Colton!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.