July 16, 2018

Currently

I am...

Reading: Altar of Bones by Philip Carter


Listening to: Tim's watching Baywatch


Loving: fresh corn on the cob

Thinking: (as I sit here with dye on my roots) that I'd really like to just let it go gray...my hair grows out so fast and I my gray is extremely resistant to color so I have to do it often and leave the color on for an hour before washing it out.

Feeling: relaxed


Celebrating: that my ankle/foot felt a lot better than yesterday (yesterday was a bad day)


Grateful for: my husband and his unconditional support of my interests and hair-brained ideas


Weather: 90 degrees and very humid...I can hear thunder so maybe we'll get some rain


Enjoying: lots of time to read


A quote I want to share:  



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seriously. Imagine how great it would be if the appropriate music was always playing in the background.

      Delete
  2. You reminded me that I need to call my hairdresser today to schedule an appointment to have my roots dyed! LOL! Have a great day -= hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your ankle is better. I bet its that storm in the air that is making it feel really bad too. Funny how weather effects us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also glad your ankle is better. Baywatch...Wow! I haven't seen that in years. I hope you are getting at least some of the rain we get. It doesn't rain everyday but often enough to keep the temp. down. Have a great week :)

    https://apudiem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure got the rain today...at least 5 inches before lunch!

      Delete
  5. Good quote! Glad you ankle is doing better!! I went gray a few years ago when I got tired of coloring my hair. It feels great to be "natural" now (and I quit wearing make-up when I retired!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really WANT to be gray, but it would be so much easier since my roots need help about every 2 weeks. As for make-up, I only wear it when I go out for dinner or dress up and I've been that way for years.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.