June 23, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Drivel

I'm joining up with the Sunday Stealing crowd today. Our hostess, Bev, says, "This is from 'Cricket's Drivel"

1. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?  I just went last week for my CDL physical for work and yes, I like my doctor just fine. He is maybe a couple of years younger than me so we relate well and he listens to what I have to say. He allows me to have an active part in my health care.

2. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? Nothing personal, but probably not. I am kinda funny about getting touchy-feely with people I don't know very, very well. If you didn't have arms or were a quadriplegic or something and asked I wouldn't let you suffer, but I'd be freaking on the inside.

3. Do you have nice handwriting?  I don't think I do, but people often tell me I do. I tend to think it's the shock of actually running into someone who still knows how to write using cursive.

4. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?  New Zealand! I have a long-time blogging friend there that I would love to meet in person and I've seen enough of her photos to know I'd like to see New Zealand's natural beauty, too.

5. Do you sing in the shower?  Not usually, but I won't say I never do.

6. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?  Nope. Never.

7. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?  Halloween or anything before that. I can live with the beginning of November, though my personal preference is to wait until the day after Thanksgiving.

8. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? I'm not sure. It could have been one of three that I remember...Snow White, a cowgirl, or an Indian girl.

9. How many cavities have you had in your life? Quite a few. I apparently have relatively soft teeth.

10.  Is there anyone you regret meeting.  No, I can't say that there is. 

7 comments:

  1. We agree on #7. I joined in this week. Haven't done a SS in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my recent doctors are a LOT younger than I am but I'm pretty "up there". Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure if we're close enough that you feel comfortable asking me to scratch, I probably feel comfortable enough to give it a scratch. But definitely very choosy about that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I saw Halloween decorations out the other day. Can't they at least wait until July 4?!? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate being at the age when all of a sudden doctors are younger than me. It's like taking professional advice from a kid who was at my house 10 years ago hanging out with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still in a state of disbelief (denial?) that kids aren't being taught cursive. 'Still remember being graded on our handwriting back in 6th grade!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.