April 23, 2018

April Challenge: Catching Up. Again.

It's only Monday and I'm already behind. It tends to happen when you're a procrastinator. Oh well, with your indulgence I'll just get caught up on the April Challenge. Again.

Day 21

Your zodiac/horoscope and whether you think it fits you.

I'm a Leo (or a dragon in the Chinese horoscope). I do know that and I suppose in a VERY general sense the personality traits associated with them could apply to me, but then I could probably find something that sounds like me in the description of any sign. That makes it a good thing for me, I guess, that I don't believe that the month, time, day, year or phase of the moon has anything to do with who you are or what your future will be.


Day 22

Your morning routine.

Through the school year my routine begins with the alarm going off at 3:45 a.m. (Yes, it's as horrible as it sounds.)  Then I wet my hair and rescrunch the curls before taking the poodle out to potty.  Back inside, I take my meds and vitamins, get dressed, and either watch the news or work on my bible study until 4:30.  One of my pills requires a 30 minute wait before eating so that's when I eat.  After that I wash my face, brush my teeth, collect up what I need for work, and take the dog out one more time. I'm out the door and on the way to work by 5:05.


Day 23

A fun family event. (upcoming or past)

Well, it's not typically something people think of as fun, but just this once I'm going to. Sometime at the beginning of June we'll be moving our daughter and her family. I'm counting it as fun this one time, because they are buying a house.  That will end their talk of moving to Alabama once and for all.  I'm also counting it as fun, because the house is two doors down from us.  Our littlest grandson will be THAT close!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray that they are moving in two doors down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the move!
    I'm a bit in awe of your routine, Stacy. And stamina! My weekdays used to begin at 4, but I'd have to indulge in a late afternoon nap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days I'd love a late afternoon nap, but I don't suppose that would go over very well while I'm driving the bus. LOL

      Delete
  3. Your grandson only two doors away!! Definitely fun! What a blessing that will be for you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.