March 18, 2018

Sunday Stealing: In the Pink

Linking up with Bev and the gang over at Sunday Stealing for a little Sunday morning fun.  Pay a visit to find links to more players or to join in yourself.



*This from Fickle in Pink, which doesn't seem to be a blog any more.*

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?  If I do something that's wrong or hurtful I certainly feel guilty and heed the prompting to make things right, but I don't think that in general I'm walking around with a guilty conscious or guilt complex.
 
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?  No.  I had all 4 removed at the same time when I was a freshman in college. It was done the last day of Christmas break. I ate my favorite pizza that night and had no problems at all. Makes me wonder what oral surgeons are doing different these days that has everyone so swollen, sore and miserable for a couple of weeks afterward.
 
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?  Creamy. Crunchy bits have no business being in peanut butter. It's called "butter."  Butter is smooth.
 
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? The right one.
 
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?  I don't know that I have a favorite, but all of my kitchen tools are either black, green, or bamboo.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
No. I don't really get into celebrity watching to begin with and while I loved his music, there were just too many questions about who he had become and what he may have done.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? 
I don't know anyone who graduated last year and I don't know anyone graduating this year.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
On what?  It would depend on what the stripes are on.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? 
I can't even remember who my 6th grade teacher was. I don't think they'd say anything bad, though. I always did well in school and wasn't a trouble maker.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?  Am I allowed to use a compass? Or a nail and a string? If so, then yes. Freehand, not even close.
 
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?  Scratch & Sniff stickers came after my childhood, but we had a book for the kids called The Sweet Smell of Christmas that had scratch & sniff stickers. I read that book over and over to them so I guess any of the smells in it would be favorites...pine, cinnamon, apple pie, orange...
 
12. What does your sibling do for a living? I don't have any siblings.
 
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? There are 4 switches and 5 outlets.
 
14. Do you know sign language? I used to know a fair amount, but I haven't used it since college. I might be able to squeak out the alphabet, but probably not much else.
 
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? I don't try not to so, I suppose I do. I'm not superstitious at all.
 
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? We're still dealing with winter weather so one of two sets of fleece sheets are on the bed. The ones currently in use are an off white with leopard spots. They are so comfy, warm, and snuggly that we hate to crawl out of them.
 
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? I really can't think of anything. Lots of people have more or more expensive or bigger stuff than I do, but I have everything I need (except for a finished bathroom!) and a lot that I don't need, but like. I am blessed to have more than many in this world.

5 comments:

  1. Today I’m sort of mouthy:
    Oh yes, creamy, and you’ve got the perfect answer! Liked the guilty conscience answer, too. I’m in the “least said, soonest mended” school, and mostly avoid any conflicts where barbs get thrown.
    Lately I’m so comfortable in bed that I spend more time in or on it than would be considered “upstanding” in America. I love to knit, read, and work crosswords from atop this place. If I were a queen, I’d consider it my throne similar to the dowager queens of Chinese dynasties! Why not, I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It's peanut BUTTER, not peanut crunchy. You tell 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.