We found this gem from a blogger named Kontan from Kontan’sPlace. She explains that she stole the questions from "Tense". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Or on Twitter @wtit.
Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions, Part 683
1. How old do you look?
Most people who don't know, seem to think I'm about 10 years younger than I am...so early 40s.
2. Where do you live?
In a house.
3. Are you waiting for something?
Question #25. And Monday morning...that's when I start babysitting our youngest grandson for the summer.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
Use a separate utensil for each condiment, please! I HATE finding toast crumbs in the butter, peanut butter in the jelly or jelly in the peanut butter, or anything in the mayo. (((shudder)))
5. Do you want/have kids?
My two are grown with kids of their own and I babysit our daughter's son a good bit, so I'm good.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
7. Last shocking news you heard?
Kathy Griffin pulled a completely tasteless stunt. Who'd have thunk it? (That was sarcasm.)
8. What was the last thing you drank?
A bottle of water. I started taking a prescription diet pill this week and have learned that if I don't drink enough water I get muscle cramps in awful places...like my ribs.
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
I'm a pretty even blend of my grandmother's family and my grandfather's. I've never met or even seen my father so I have no idea if I look like him at all.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A winning powerball ticket.
11. Where does most of your family live?
My family isn't very big even when you take cousins into consideration. For my immediate family, my mom and stepdad...daughter and family...and my husband and I, we all live within a couple of minutes of each other. Our son lives about an hour away. Everyone else is at least several hours or even in other states.
12. Where did you grow up?
All over western Pennsylvania. I spent my teenage years right where I am now, though.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Anywhere at all please! I am desperate for escape. However, it's not going to happen this year...you know, paying for a wedding and all.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
15. What can’t you wait for?
The day (if it ever comes) when we are completely out of debt.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
I told our grandson several times yesterday.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
That would be a big NO.
18. Want someone back in your life?
Not that I can think of.
19. What do you order at the bar?
Something with rum.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
I have no idea. I don't cry very much and when I do it's not usually all that hard.
21. What are your nicknames?
Ace, Space, Stace, Mom, Nanny.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Believe it or not, I actually know the answer. My husband's family was all in town for a wedding the next day so we got together for a big picnic on the 4th.
24. If you could go foward in time, how far forward would you go?
I wouldn't. I don't want to know the future.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Far enough to see my grandmother again.
Click the button to join the fun!