We found this gem from a blogger called Vylar Kaftan from the blog Vylar Kaftan: Writer of Science Fiction & Fantasy. The title refers to WHY she did the questions this week as a "procrastination tool". She does not explain where she stole the it from. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Procrastination Tool Questions
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Locally, it's probably Sharky's, a sports bar and restaurant that has surprisingly good food and a fun atmosphere. In general, I love to go to Joe's Crab Shack. I am all about seafood! We have to go all the way into Pittsburgh to go to one, though.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
I guess I kind of answered that in #1. Seafood. Specifically, shrimp.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My gall bladder is long gone. I've also had my eye brows waxed countless times...does hair removal count?
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I guess it was my grandson. I can't seem to recall lifting anything heavy lately, but at 5.5 months and nearly 18 pounds the little guy sure feels heavy real quick!
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. If I knew I might change things and that may or may not be for the better, but also "no", because it's more likely that I'd give in to worrying and other unproductive feelings.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'll just leave it alone. It's worked this long.
8. What’s your goal for the year?
Lose weight and survive our daughter's wedding.
9. Last person you hugged?
10. First place you went this morning?
I haven't even left the house today (Saturday) other than to take the dogs out.
11. Do you always answer your phone?
Not if I don't know the number.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I can't imagine anyone but my daughter texting me at that time.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
A bright, vivid green.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
A weekend away with my hubby would be nice.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
A little bit of both.
16. Do you have any saved texts?
Not so much saved as I'm-too-lazy-to-clean-out-my-inbox.
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. I was stopped to make a turn and a delivery van ran into the back of my car, flattening the trunk right up against the backseat. That was the only and only time I was glad to have that big old ocean liner of a car....my kids were 5 and an infant and in that backseat!
18. Do you have an accent?
I don't think so, but if you're not from here you'd tell me I do. Southwestern Pennsylvania has it's own sound and vocabulary.
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
I can't think of one.
20. What did you do last night?
Watched TV with my hubby and went to bed at 10:30...quite the end of school celebration, huh?
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
There was a period several years back....maybe not rock bottom, but awful darn close.
22. Current hate right now?
Mud. It's been so wet here. My husband is a commercial construction project superintendent. The job site is a mud hole and he comes home covered in it.
23. Met someone who changed your life?
My husband. And Jesus.
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Visiting with friends
25. What song represents you?
Both of these:
Don't forget to visit the Sunday Stealing
site to read other bloggers' posts
or to join in the fun yourself!