March 15, 2017

Technically....


So...I guess we can't really say he was wrong.

The school district I drive for is on a 2-hour delay today due to the frigid temperatures.  It's not really supposed to warm up at all so I'm halfway wondering if they will call off.  They still have a little bit of time to decide. I've heard the roads still aren't great.  

Keep warm today!

UPDATED!!!

The school district went full closed for the day.  I think it was a good call.  I was able to keep a previously scheduled appointment with my doctor this morning and the roads are not good.  Not even the main ones.  Yea!  I get to catch up on FEUD, the story of Joan Crawford and Bette Davis' feud.

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully this is the last hurrah of winter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Weather Channel app says we have at least another week of snow flurries (at least) and then it goes to rain every day.

      Delete
  2. Glad the school district made a good decision. I need to see FEUD too. Have to look for it On Demand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I'm watching it. I only watched the pilot today. It's good!

      Delete
  3. I am so done with winter even though it hasn't been that bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last couple of weeks have made up for the rest of it!

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.