March 14, 2017

Snow Day!

What a blessing to know
this is so!
Good morning, beautiful! (And you are beautiful...own that!)  I am blessed to be off work today, thanks to winter storm Stella, who turned out to be not much of a storm here.  We were expecting up to a foot of snow in the ridges where my bus run is, so school was called off last night and I got to sleep in this morning.  Welcome back lost hour of sleep!

The puppies and I are enjoying snuggling up all toasty by the pellet stove.  They've been snoozing (and snoring in the big dog's case) and I've been catching up on Facebook.  I've also watched a live feed from the leader of a group dedicated to the intermittent fasting lifestyle.  I so want to do this.  I know several people who have had great success with weight loss and healthier living following the plan. I just have to take that first step and begin....not sure why I don't.

My plan today is to catch up on the laundry (is that even possible...I swear it breeds in the hamper!), clear the kitchen island of accumulated junk, watch a program or movie that my dear hubby has no interest in, sort through the stacks of old magazines I have (and clip pictures I want to save) and spend some time studying God's Word.  It sounds like a perfectly lovely and peaceful day to me.  I hope you find a bit of peace today, too, whether you have a snow day or not.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... that sounds like the BEST snow day... if you gotta have snow, you might as well take care of things in the house & watch those shows that the hubby's could care less about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog today!

    Your day sounds really perfect! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you having a snow day that turned out to be not so bad afterall!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.