November 23, 2019

Sunday Stealing







Stolen from SwapBot

1. You can breathe underwater or be able to fly. Which one would you choose and why?  I'd choose breathing under water. I refuse to go into the ocean because of sharks, but I do go into other bodies of water and I've always had a bit of fear about drowning. If I could breathe underwater there'd be no need to fear.

2. What's your go to order at a café?  Can't say that I have one. I don't really go to cafes...unless you're willing to count Panera Bread. I don't do coffee so that's the only place I go. My usual order there is a grilled cheddar and apple sandwich and the autumn squash soup, though the soup is only available in the Fall.

3. Where do you feel the safest?  I've never really thought about it. I guess I feel pretty safe at home, but maybe I feel just a little safer at work? There are a LOT of safety measures in place in a nursing home and we are all trained on what to do in an emergency or disaster.

4. What is the one book or book series you could reread without getting bored for the rest of time?  The Bible and James Rollins's Sigma Force series.

5. You will receive ten million dollars, but you need to spend one million dollars in 24 hours to receive the other nine million tax free (and you can’t tell anyone what you’re doing). What do you spend it on?
  Food and housing for the poor.

6. What was your favorite vacation to date?  The cruise Tim and I went on this summer up the New England coast and over to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

7. Is there any scent that reminds you of a specific memory? What is the scent and what does it remind you of?  Original Camay soap smells like my grandmother's house...or at least the only smell I associate with her house.

8. What is your favourite TV series? Do you have just one or more?  A Million Little Things  Yes, just the one. I don't really watch that much television. The Hallmark movies are an anomally.

9. They say that in life you need to try everything. Are there things you will never try?  Lots of them!

10. If I ask you to close your eyes and remember a picture of you, what do you see ?  Me? I'm not sure I get this question. I'm overthinking it, I guess. I don't know what age to picture.

11. What was your childhood bedroom like?  I remember 3 (we moved a lot). The first was PURPLE. It had "African Violet" shag carpet that I chose myself, pale lavender walls, and the bedspread and curtains were layers of ruffles from lavender to dark royal purple. It was awesome! The second one was chosen by my mom. It was red, white, and blue. The bedspread had an eagle that looked something like the one on the Great Seal. The third was, again, my choice and was 70's cool. The bedspread and curtains were a modern pattern of slanted stripes of black, brown, and white. My friends were jealous.

12. Are you a GoodWill, or any second hand store customer?  Heck, yeah! All of the above.

13. How do you feel about the death penalty?  Conflicted.

14.  If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be?  Drop me in any little town in a Hallmark movie so I can live happily ever after.

15. Do you believe in ghosts/spirits & have you had any experiences with them?  I've had experiences that I can't explain, but I don't believe that ghosts are the souls of the dead. As far as I'm concerned they are either something science just hasn't explained yet or something demonic.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you enjoyed the questions, please visit Sunday Stealing and join in the fun for yourself.

8 comments:

  1. Great questions today! (Now I'm wishing I had participated, lol.) We've a nearby Panera Bread, but I've never been there. Your mention of the squash soup makes me want to take a detour after church today! #10? I, too, didn't get that one.

    PS - 'Never did get around to watching any Hallmark movies yesterday … the master of our remote was watching non-stop football games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at Myra's answer; "PS - 'Never did get around to watching any Hallmark movies yesterday … the master of our remote was watching non-stop football games." Yeah--similar, plus I was busy typing up a paper...grin.

    Anyways--I enjoyed your answers. I hope you have a lovely day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great answer to #5! Fun questions again today! Your responses are always so well thought out and meaningful. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm old and I'm jealous of your childhood bedroom (the third one).

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 was was a truly thought provoking question! I like that you would provide food and housing for the poor. My problem came in the 24 Hour kicker put into that one. 😆 I’ve worked for agencies who do that and it takes more time than 24 hours to spend that kind of money, so I thought about the BIG prize coming next day that would be game changing. Real Estate is a quick cash out. Do I think too much?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.