August 19, 2019

Currently

I am...

Reading:  Hemmingway's Girl by Erika Robuck and Death and a Pot of Chowder by Cornelia Kidd

Listening to:  the hum of the air conditioner. It has been running non-stop again. 


Loving:  that signs of fall are starting to pop up all over the place.



Thinking:  that I can't wait for the project Tim's on to be finished.


Feeling:  determined.

Celebrating:  nothing at the moment.

Grateful for:
  my family.



Weather:  Stinkin' hot and humid.

Enjoying:  a quiet morning to myself because I don't start work until noon.

A quote I want to share:  I wish everyone did this...



5 comments:

  1. Yep, stinkin' hot and humid here too...I am so ready for the season to change, just saying. That graphic you showed, yep.

    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over the hot & humid.... time to start rolling in some cool fall air please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I am ready for less humidity here in FL. Just staying in and listening to our AC run non-stop. Love that last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stinkin' hot and humid here too! I'm so over it!! lol

    Love your quote! It would definitely be a better world if we all did that!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.