April 16, 2019

Ten On Tuesday

Songs that must be on my summer playlist:







1. All Summer Long, Kid Rock.





2. It's a Great Day to Be Alive, Travis Tritt.



3. Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Waves.



4. Love Shack, the B-52's.




5. Angel, Shaggy.



6. Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd.



7. These Are My People, Rodney Atkins.



8. American Kids, Kenny Chesney.



9. Knee Deep, Zac Brown Band with Jimmy Buffet



10. Good Ole Days, Phil Vassar.



* Honorable Mention:
  • Redneck Yacht Club, Craig Morgan
  • Walkin' On the Sun, Smash Mouth
  • Smooth, Santana with Rob Thomas
  • Follow Me, Uncle Kracker
  • Save Me, San Francisco, Train
  • Happy, Pharrell Williams

2 comments:

  1. Tapping my toes over here with all this goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #'s 2, 6(!!!), 7 and 9 … yesss! I need to make one of these happy playlists.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.