November 17, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Back to Normal

Time to link up with the thieves at Sunday Stealing for a little meme fun.

Click the button to visit
Sunday Stealing.
This from our hostess Bev:

This one is easier, for us yanks who don't know Lamingtons from Snot blocks.  I stole this from a questionnaire on Swap Bot.  Thanks to Pandora for her questions last week.

1.What is your favorite animal?  My jealous little diva dog, Daisy. Her little nose is out of whack when she has to share me with our grandson.



2.Your dream vacation?  Two weeks at the beach. No kids. No grandkids. Maybe my husband. No plan but to do whatever whim leads me. Freedom to read and write as much as I want. Fresh seafood dinners. Walks on the beach. Shell collecting. Deep sea fishing. Riding a bike. Glorious sunrises and sunsets. No arguing or debating with anyone else about what to do or not do.

3.Last person's house you were in?  We stopped by our daughter's house earlier on our way home from dinner (Saturday evening).

4.Worst injury you've ever had?  I've never really had a serious injury. I've had a broken toe and I sprained my ankle. That's pretty much it.

5.Last play you saw?  Um....it's been so long I don't remember. The hubby hates theater so I don't get to go very often.

6.Ever go to camp?  Not as a kid, but I've been a counselor as an adult. I loved it! My kids grew up going to church camp in the mountains on the PA/MD border and they loved it, too.

7.Were you an honor roll student in school?  Yep. I graduated with distinguished honors.

8.What do you want to know about the future?  Nothing. I'd rather let it play out and find out as it happens.

9.Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?  If it hasn't worn off by now I have Bath & Body Works' Champagne Apple body spray on. I don't do actual perfumes or colognes because they kill my sinuses.

10.Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?  That's pretty much something you can count on as you get older.

11.Where is your best friend?  Probably at home in bed sleeping.

12.Do you have a tan?  It's November in Pennsylvania....I'm practically so white I glow in the dark.

13.What are you listening to right now?  Colton is curled up beside me and we are watching Muppet Babies.  

14.Do you collect anything?  Books.

15.Who is the biggest gossiper you know?  That's easily the women I work with.

16.Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?  It's been years.

17.What does your last text message say?  Luv you, too.

18.Do you like hot sauce?  Not particularly.

19.Do you need to do laundry?  Is the Pope Catholic?

20.What is your heritage?  English...Irish...Scottish...little German. Basically, I'm a W.A.S.P.


12 comments:

  1. Your glow in the dark answer would apply to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glow in the dark too.
    I love the picture of your dog! So cute! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers Stacy. I'm glad I found your new blog. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did, too! Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. I think I glow in the dark too, year round. Never have been a fan of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Daisy looks so sweet! Your 'perfect vacation' might well have been my own … 20 years ago. Now, I'd like to swap the beach for a rustic cabin with a big covered porch in the Smoky Mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has her moments, but she is definitely a momma's girl. The cabin in the Smokies would be #2 on my vacation list.

      Delete
  6. Glow in the dark white! LOL... yep, that's me too! I enjoyed your answers, Stacy, and perhaps we are related back a few generations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you never know. I still think you resemble my grandmother and her sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.