October 9, 2018
1. Someone else's toast crumbs (or jelly) in the butter.
2. Disgusting public restrooms. Really? Do you do that in your bathroom at home??? How lazy can you be?
3. Acting superior. You may be superior, but it you should never use it to make someone else feel like less.
4. Flies (or any bug, really) in the house. Sorry. One keeps buzzing around my head and landing on the laptop screen. I was not made to co-habitate with bugs!
5. Constant interruptions when I am reading or writing. How is it that you have NOTHING to say to me all day, but the minute I sit down to read you become a Chatty Cathy?
6. Movie dialog in which every other word is the f-bomb. There are millions of other words in the world...give them a try! I'm pretty sure no cop ever got the bad guy because he could out cuss him.
7. Being with someone and being totally ignored in favor of their cell phone.
8. Finishing a new book by a favorite author....and having to wait a year (or longer) until their next one comes out. Janet Evanovich and James Rollins, I'm waiting!
9. Being called "Honey," "Sweetie," "Sugar," or any other cutesie term of endearment by the 20 year old waiting on me.
10. Reverse bragging. That is, those who, when you mention an ailment or other problem, always have or have had it worse. If I tell you I have hemorrhoids (not that I ever would mention that to you) why would you want to elaborate in great detail about the world-record setting 'rhoids you had? How does that make you feel better, more important, or whatever it is that it does for you?