September 26, 2018

Wednesday Medley: Late to the Party

I worked today so I'm getting around to the Wednesday Medley kind of late. If the post is filled with typos...please, excuse me. I'm trying to sit here and relax and unwind, but it's a "little" difficult at the moment. 
Our daughter and son-in-law went to Hershey (or is it Harrisburg?) for a concert to celebrate their first anniversary. Since I'm working the other grandma is keeping the boy. I got the grandpuppy. I don't think I've mentioned him lately, but he's 6 months old and the size of a small pony. He also hasn't learned any manners yet. He wants to play with Daisy, but it's kind of like a dinosaur playing with an egg. I'm scared to death he's going to break her back jumping on her. She's apparently scared too, since she barks and growls at him nonstop. As a result, Hank is spending most of his time in his crate. He's not too happy about that. And he's being quite vocal about it. His voice is as big as he is. It's going to be a long night. Thank goodness he goes home tomorrow.
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?  Probably not a lot more than I do now since I only sleep 5 hours a night at the most. I'd probably just end up watching more TV or playing on the computer more.
2. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned? My pink and white striped fleece robe. I love that thing once the weather cools off. If I could live in it, I would.
3. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?  Sunrise walks on the beach by my own beach house. (Hey, if you're going to dream....)
4. What would your perfect room look like? (You can post a picture.) Something like this.

5. When was the last time you climbed a tree?  Years and years ago.
6. Tell us something you will do/did today.  I went to work and painted fall leaves with the residents, did some one-on-one visits with residents who don't speak or interact much, helped with bingo, and sold spots in the football pool.
That's it for today. Thanks to Terri for coming up with the questions for us!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it to the party!! It’s always hard for me to slow down and take deep breaths!!! You are an awesome grandma to keep the granddoggy!!! How wonderful that those residents have you-you are an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in, Stacy!! I enjoyed reading your answers and I could read lots of books in that comfy room you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.