August 22, 2018

Happiness Challenge: Day 22

I made arrangements with our son to have Tim deliver the two recliners from our living room to his house on Friday after work. I had planned to give him one because my daughter wants to give me back the big Amish rocking chair I lent her when she was pregnant and moved into her own apartment.

Now I'm giving him both because a friend is getting new recliners for her living room and to make room for them, she has to get rid of her "cuddle chair." It's one of those recliners that's a chair and a half wide....bigger than a regular chair, but not quite as big as a love seat. It's super comfy so when she asked, I said I'd take it. It will be just right for me, Colton, and Daisy to watch Puppy Dog Pals or maybe for a little cuddling with the hubby.

Anyway, our daughter gets the rocker out of her way, our son gets two recliners that he really, really likes, and I get my rocker back and the cuddle chair. Everybody's happy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Cuddle chairs are the best!!! Unless you get company you do not want to cuddle with - LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please have someone take a photo of you and Colton and Daisy cuddling in that chair!! Sounds like a win-win-win kind of happy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.