August 19, 2018

Happiness Challenge: Day 19

My husband was supposed to go in to work this morning for a little while...which amounts to the better part of the day since the job site is 2 hours from home. He surprised me by decided to stay home and go in a bit earlier tomorrow instead. We went out for breakfast and then picked up our daughter and grandson and went to a big indoor flea market. Then he took me to the Boost Mobile store and waited patiently while I got a new phone. Him actually taking a day off and putting me before work makes me very happy!

5 comments:

  1. How do you like Boost, Stacy? We are going to move from Sprint to Boost as soon as we are done with our current contract (December, I think). Our son loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I got a phone for free for switching. They even have a deal where you can get an iphone for $30 if you want one. It's only $50/month for unlimited talk, text and data. That saves me about $50-$60 a month over AT&T and I didn't have an unlimited plan with them. Plus, there is no contract. If I want out I just quit. No penalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your hubby is definitely a keeper. :) Hope you like your new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a story an old friend told me -- that the most romantic time of her week was grocery shopping with her husband.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.