August 4, 2018

August Happiness Challenge: Day 3

I didn't get to post this yesterday, but didn't want to miss a day so there'll be two Happiness posts today. Look for today's later in the day.

Yesterday my daughter called and asked me to go shopping with her and my grandson. I told her I really didn't want to go spend money on stuff I don't need. She talked me into it and it ended up being a nice day spent in their company. That was so unexpected. (I love my daughter, but she is one of those people who focuses on the negative in every situation and it just wears on me listening to the litany of wrongs done to her.) It just made me so happy to have a normal, pleasant day with her.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your time with your daughter turned out so well! Maybe things are turning around for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.