July 23, 2018

Currently

I am...

ReadingTamarack County

Listening to: the fan and a load of Tim's work clothes thumping around in the dryer.

Loving: that the kids mowed not only their lawn, but ours and my mom's on Saturday.

Thinking: that I really, really, really am not all that excited about having a garage sale with my daughter this weekend.

Feeling: content

Celebrating: our daughter had a good interview this morning and thinks she got the job.

Grateful for: a quiet day mostly at home and mostly alone to read.

Weather: in the mid-70s and cloudy.

Enjoying: the smell of garlic roasted potatoes in the oven.

A quote I want to share:  “And whether you believe in miracles or not, I can guarantee that you will experience one. It may not be the miracle you’ve prayed for. God probably won’t undo what’s been done. The miracle is this: that you will rise in the morning and be able to see again the startling beauty of the day.” 

― William Kent KruegerOrdinary Grace

4 comments:

  1. Garlic always smells good!! Yum. Fingers crossed for your daughter's job! Please let us know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the interview went well!!!!!
    & YIPPPEEE on getting grass cut. That's the best not having to worry about doing it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so thoughtful of your daughter mowing your and your mom's lawns! This quote is certainly something that invites absorbing two - even three - times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your Currently's and writing my own too. Anytime someone mows your grass, that is a wonderful thing. Love the miracle quote.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.