June 18, 2018

Currently

I am...

Reading: Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles. I should finish it today. It's over 700 pages, but boy, is it good!

Listening to: the hum of the air conditioner. 

Loving: the quiet and solitude.

Thinking: about whether to cook dinner or serve up leftovers.

Feeling: at peace.

Celebrating: nothing, really. I'm not celebrating the kids closing on the house until the papers are signed and the ink is dry.

Grateful for: that above mentioned air conditioning.

Weather: 90 degrees and horribly humid.

Enjoying: being able to read uninterrupted. 

A quote I want to share:  


Attitude is everything.

3 comments:

  1. Leftovers are always good and I am so happy that you have TIME to read and be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote... I need to draw that out on canvas & put in my house

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.