This week I am thankful...
* Spring has really, truly, dug in her heels and declared she is staying.
* Tim finally went to see the doctor specifically about his knee after complaining about it for months. It is full of fluid. The cause is unknown until an MRI can be done, but at least something is happening now. Keep him in prayer that it is something that just needs time to heal rather than the worst case scenario of needing surgery.
* everything seems to be proceeding on track with the kids buying the house next door.
* today is my Friday. Officially, there's no school tomorrow due to an ACT 80 day or parent/teacher conferences or something, but (wink, wink) we all know it's because tomorrow night is Prom.
* there are only 13 more days of school! May 31 is the last day.
* the Beth Moore study group meets tonight. The discussions following each week's video have been amazing. So nice to finally have a group of women who trust each other (and that I trust) enough to be honest and transparent in their faith. I've been part of too many groups and churches where everyone puts on their "church face." That mask of Christian "perfection" that doesn't let anyone get close and surely doesn't help anyone.
* the Claritin I've been taking before bed every night seems to be keeping the allergies under control.
* the power of the Holy Spirit that empowers me to live in the Father's will.
* Tim is getting to spend some time with our son tonight. He's helping with some curb appeal projects at his house. It's good that they can work together and nice for Pappy to get to see the grandkids...though I might be a wee bit jealous about that.
* American Idol is going so quickly. I love that they aren't dragging it out for months like they used to do.
* we were able to cook several dinners on the grill this week. YUM!
* some boxes of tile were moved and after many months I was finally able to get to the closet in the guest bedroom and that meant I could finally organize the piles of clothes in our bedroom, putting away the winter things and putting the summer things back on the shelves. Hooray, for being able to see the chair again!
* for all of YOU!