May 14, 2018

Currently

I am...

ReadingBeach House for Rent by Mary Alice Monroe

Listening to: the hum of the fun and my husband's soft snoring.

Loving: that the school year is nearly over...12 days to go.

Thinking: that I need to go to bed as soon as I finish this.

Feeling: pretty good.

Celebrating: that everything continues to be working out and staying on track for our daughter and her family to close on the house next door by June 7.

Grateful for: this afternoon's severe thunderstorms going around us.

Weather: Upper 70's today with lots of rain.

Enjoying: having Mom and John back safely from Florida.

A quote I want to share:  



4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting for your daughters closing! I know you're rooting her on to this big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book sounds really good. When I finish what I have, I may have to check and see if our library has it available.

    12 days....awesome for you!!

    I hope all continues to go well with your daughter and the move.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting for your daughter and her family!

    And I'm a little bit jealous you have so few days left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! Fingers crossed for your daughter and her family!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.