March 24, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Tuesday TMI

These are from Kwizgiver, who says it was Stolen from Samantha who stole it from TMI Tuesday, which stopped publishing in 2011.

(Photo just 'cause Kwizgiver will like it)


1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?  I wouldn't want to totally wipe out any person or group of persons, but if I could eliminate a genre of music I'd go with the really hardcore rap that promotes hate and violence. Death metal would be a close second.

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it. 
If it was near any business I'd turn it in. Someone may really be needing that and be distraught over losing it.

3. What is your favorite curse word? 
I really, really try not to curse. Sometimes it's harder than I'd like to admit, but usually I don't let fly with anything worse than "Poop on a stick!" or "Crap on a cracker!"

4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? 
I'd like to go back to the days our country was being formed. I'd like to take news reels, newspapers, and other things showing what we're like today and get the Founding Father's views of what we've become and see if they have any advice. I'd also like to ask them to explain exactly what they had in mind when they wrote the Constitution, what did they envision?

5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be? 
Controlling the weather. No more extremes...or at least not where it can cause so much damage and loss of life.  Or I could use weather to throw a wrench in plans.  Going to start a war today? I don't think so, here's a monsoon for you!  Feel like shooting up a school or mall?  Nope, here's 3 feet of snow that makes it impossible to get anywhere.

6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight? 
It's been a while. I don't remember.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked? 
By myself...10. The number drops depending on who and the situation....like it's probably a 9 or 9.5 with my husband, but locker rooms, the doctor's office...all rate lower and differently.

8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood? 
Not any time recently.

9. Give us a word that gets you excited. 
Books. Vacation. Auction. Flea market (two words but one thing). Beach.

10. Now give us one that makes you squirm. 
Taxes. Remodeling. Speak (publicly). Budget. Diet.

11. What word makes you smile? 
Grandkids. Love. Jesus. Kindness.  Thanks.  Sorry.  Hello. Welcome. Nanny.



That's it for this week. I do like these shorter ones. Thanks for throwing them in Bev!  Be sure to visit the Sunday Stealing site to find links to the others playing along or to join in yourself.

As we begin Holy Week I hope each of you has a
blessed and meaningful week!

7 comments:

  1. Good answer for #1--I should have eliminated gangsta rap, too!

    Thanks for including George! It made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I don't mind rap, but the violent, hateful stuff...yeah, we don't need it.

      Delete
  2. I really like your answer to #4. I think they would be sad at what we have become. Have a blessed week, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike those styles of music but they serve a purpose of some kind - I'm just not sure what it is or if it is good. But good is what we make it and I choose to think those styles of music are lessons in what not to do. I'm weird that way. Or Patak as Zippi said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes, I'll give you that they are lessons in what not to do. LOL

      Delete
  4. Glad you liked George. I figured you would!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting! I love hearing from readers and friends so please do leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can.